Sunday, April 8, 2012

Operation DW Tung Lok Treat @ Clarke Quay 2012

I celebrated my Dad's birthday at Tung Lok. ^^
The wet tissue

The menu


Drunken prawns!
Deep-fried scallops with yam!

Soon Hock Fish!



Braised beancurd with vegetables!

The roasted chicken is rather ordinary. So I did not bother to take a photo of it. :P

Rice Vermicelli. The soup base is good!

Desert. Purple rice with ice-cream. This was awesome! I will be making this at home.
Birthday Cake with Peach bun!

Peace Out,
Dividend Warrior

3 comments:

ck said...

Hi DW, that sure look like a super dinner! btw can ask u a qns? haha. what do u think of saizen reit?

Anonymous said...

DW! SB from EDMW here!

At what age u aim to have 1m? :D

Tampines Court Tuition said...

Hi dividend warrior, I believe you are around 29, about the same age as me, and trying to increase your dividend income and net asset value for the stocks in your account. I tried to search your email but couldnt. Is it okay if you PM me me_too_you@hotmail.com? I would like to talk to you in private.

looking forward to hear a favourable reply from you!