Monday, April 12, 2021

Networth Update 1Q 2021 - $900k In Sight!


 

Preparing For An Inflationary Future

Bottom level is the foundation, the safety net, the absolute rock of my overall portfolio.  Upon this rock, I shall build my castle. The banks and S-REITs would form the middle layer that provides passive income through dividends and cash distributions. The financial and property sectors usually correlate well with inflation. If we are expecting inflation to pick up in the coming years, we won't go too wrong to overweight in these 2 sectors. The HDB resale market in Singapore has been doing well since 3Q2020. Waiting for my BTO flat to be completed in 2Q 2023. Excited! I intend to fully pay for my flat with CPF OA savings.





Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DivyWarrior

No comments: