Sunday, August 11, 2019

Dividend Warrior's Football 'Portfolio' Team (19/20 Season)

This post on my 'portfolio' soccer team was one of my most read posts last year. So, I decided to do another one :)


This season, I shall be using the 4-3-3 formation. This formation offers the best flexibility in the current low interest rate, slow growth macro environment. The pace and movement of the veteran attackers, support of the fullbacks, and offensive midfielders will combine to overload the opponent's defence with 'Power of CD'. I believe this formation can be a massive success if you have the right players to play to its strengths. You can sit back in a 4-5-1 formation when under pressure (market correction) and hit the opponent on the counter-attack (deploy cash warchest). Or the fullbacks can push forward and the defensive midfielder drops back between the two centre-backs to form a 3-4-3 formation (sit tight and collect CD). I have signed a new, top quality inside forward (UOB) on 14 May.



Substitutes bench: CMT, SATS, FLT, Propnex, APAC Realty, HRnet, F&N

1 comment:

Eye of the Storm said...

Where's Capital Mall Trust? Reserved player or refree?