Average Price (SGD$)
Yield On Cost
% of Portfolio
AIMS AMP REIT
Total dividends collected in 2012
Total Invested Capital
Projected Annual Yield (2012)
Average Monthly Dividends (2012)
Available funds for investment
Unrealized Paper Gain / Loss (S$)
For the month of October, I did not receive any dividends from my Singapore stocks. However, it is still going to be a hectic month as I await the result announcements from the REITs. So far, things are looking fairly good. Sabana REIT and CapitaMall Trust (CMT) had reported good results. CMT has really good expertise in managing shopping malls. I believe It will continue to Booomzzz in 2013 and 2014.
- JCube and Bugis+ are operating fully now. Full rental contribution will come from Bugis+ in the next round of distributions in 2013.
- AEI works at The Atrium@Orchard will be completed in November 2012. Rental income to start rolling in 2013.
- New rental space at Clarke Quay Block E opening in December 2012, offering local food delights. Rental income to start rolling in 2013.
- AEI works at IMM Building will be completed in May 2013. 30 outlet brands to be available.
- And Finally....... Westgate Mall and Westgate Tower in 2014.
Hi! Do you think now still can buy CMT?
Personally, I think CMT is rather expensive now. The yield is less than 5%.
However, you can buy when XD comes and the price falls below $2.
This is a REIT that requires patience. ^^
my dividend per months is S$4200...good luck!
Hi, do u think there is any REITs worth buying now? It seems that all the REITs are rocketing sky high now.
What are your takes on this?
I have the same question as WiRus. Is the REITs worth buying now or are they overpriced?
Any thought on Starhub, take profit or wait for next entry? its price is weakening now, need catalyst to break $3.70... :(
with just 4k dividend what to boast about as mine dividend is s$9600 per mth since 2005.
The prices of REITs are high now.
AIMS AMP is still worth a buy.
DPU will increase 15% next year due to the new property at 20 Gul Way. ^^
I prefer Singtel below $3.20
I have no idea what you are talking about. Seriously.
Post a Comment