Happy Days ahead! I feel like a landlord! ^^
- Sabana REIT
- CapitaMall Trust
- Frasers CentrePoint Trust
- Suntec REIT
- First REIT
- CACHE Logistics Trust
- PLife REIT
AIMS AMP REIT
Friday, October 26, 2012
Saturday, October 20, 2012
Total dividends collected in 2012
Total Invested Capital
Projected Annual Yield (2012)
Average Monthly Dividends (2012)
Available funds for investment
Unrealized Paper Gain / Loss (S$)
For the month of October, I did not receive any dividends from my Singapore stocks. However, it is still going to be a hectic month as I await the result announcements from the REITs. So far, things are looking fairly good. Sabana REIT and CapitaMall Trust (CMT) had reported good results. CMT has really good expertise in managing shopping malls. I believe It will continue to Booomzzz in 2013 and 2014.
- JCube and Bugis+ are operating fully now. Full rental contribution will come from Bugis+ in the next round of distributions in 2013.
- AEI works at The Atrium@Orchard will be completed in November 2012. Rental income to start rolling in 2013.
- New rental space at Clarke Quay Block E opening in December 2012, offering local food delights. Rental income to start rolling in 2013.
- AEI works at IMM Building will be completed in May 2013. 30 outlet brands to be available.
- And Finally....... Westgate Mall and Westgate Tower in 2014.
Saturday, October 6, 2012
Dividends Collected (US$)
% of Portfolio
Yield on cost
Johnson & Johnson
Total dividends collected (US$) (FY2012)
Total Invested Capital (US$)
Projected Annual Yield (%)
Dividends per month (US$)
SGD Cash Hoard
Unrealized paper gain / loss (US$)
For the months of August and September, I received a total of US$83.48 in dividends. No changes to the portfolio.
- Vodafone: US$34.65
- Intel: US$7.88
- Johnson & Johnson: US$21.35
- McDonald's: US$19.60
- McDonald's raised dividends from US$0.70 per share to US$0.77 per share. This is a 10% increase. McDonald's has increased dividends for the past 25 consecutive years.
- Philip Morris raised dividends from US$0.77 per share to US$0.85 per share. This is a 10.4% increase.
By the way, McDonald's is bringing back the juicy Samurai Burger in Singapore.
Give it a try! You know you want it. ^^