You can check out my previous review here.
Together with the hotly-debated 'White Paper', the Singapore government had recently outlined the future development plans in various parts of the island. These changes should be taking place over the next two decades. Basically, I called this phenomenon 'Rise of the Regional Hubs'. ^^
CapitaMall Trust - Riding on the Jewel of the West
The URA plans to develop the Jurong Lake District into a bustling hub.
If you believe in the Jurong Panorama story, you may want to position yourself to reap long-term benefits from the URA future plans. Jurong is going to become the CBD of the West.
- West Gate Mall is scheduled to be fully-operational by December 2013, to capture the year-end shopping crowd. Rental contributions should start flowing in 4Q2013.
- IMM AEI is scheduled to be completed by mid-2013. Rental contributions should start flowing in 3Q2013.
- Bugis Junction's medium-scale AEI to start in 2Q2013 and is scheduled to be completed by 3Q2014. Rental contributions should drop gradually over the next 3 to 4 quarters going forward. Fortunately, this drop should be well-mitigated by the income boost from West Gate and IMM. DPU should remain stable. The rental rates at Bugis Junction will probably increase after the AEI is completed in 2014.
- The various successful AEIs at Raffles City, Plaza Singapura, Atrium@Orchard and Bugis+ Mall have showcased the management's experience and strong execution. With a solid track record under their belt, they simply do not mess around. They have been delivering their promises to the unit-holders. ^^
- No refinancing needs this year. Debt maturity profile is healthy. Gearing level is lowered slightly. Still has the best credit-rating among its peers.
- Achieved positive rental reversion of 6%.
- Occupancy rates and shoppers traffic remain high.
Frasers CentrePoint Trust - Growing Together With Woodlands Regional Centre
Occupancy rates at both Causeway Point and North Point are at 100%. It is now full-steam ahead for Causeway Point after the AEI is completed.
- Achieved positive rental reversions of 10%.
- DPU on a strong uptrend.
- No refinancing needs this year.
- Looking to acquire Changi City Point by 2014, before its new rental cycle starts. To be funded by both debt and equity.
Let your portfolio ride on these two Regional Hubs! ^^
Looking at the price of CMT and FCT, seems to have grow a lot over the past few months, is it too late to buy now or you think still have potential to grow?
Haven't been touching stock after the late recesssion as was burn badly. :(
Which stock do you suggest i should invest in to build up my portfolio?
I am sorry to hear that you are burnt badly during the last recession.
If you want to invest in CMT and FCT, you may want to wait till after XD. The prices should dip a little.
Right now, I feel that CMT and FCT are very much fully-valued.
CACHE, Starhill and MIT are looking good. You can consider.
Post a Comment