Sunday, June 10, 2012

Dividend Payment Dates in June 2012

I will be collecting dividends on these dates.
By the way, DBS Vickers will be charging fees for US stocks and dividends with effect from 1 June. Therefore, I will be trimming the smaller holdings from my US portfolio and probably shift the remaining stocks to another broker. In the meantime, I will be focusing more on my Singapore portfolio.

- Johnson & Johnson (12 Jun)
- McDonald's (15 Jun)
- AIMS AMP REIT (19 Jun)

So far, I have been collecting dividends every month since January. ^^


Peace Out,
Dividend Warrior

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, DW

I'm wondering which brokerage you use to buy in US markets? How about the tax on the dividends from US stocks?

Thanks,
DGI

Anonymous said...

Hi DW
May I know where can you find the payment dates for Singapore stock dividends? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

you can find it at SGX website under stock information. navigate into the stock you bought. it is at the right side of the screen.

Anonymous said...

Hi DW,

How do you shift one stock from one brokerage to another? I mean whats the procedures like?

Anonymous said...

I am genuinely thankful to the owner of this web page
who has shared this great piece of writing at at this place.
Feel free to surf my webpage : found it