Saturday, October 29, 2011

November 2011 Dividend Payment Dates

October has been a rather barren month for me :( 
I am so looking forward to a glut of dividends in November and December. Can do some Christmas shopping :)


Below are the dividend payment dates for the stocks I own.
1) Frasers CentrePoint Trust - 8 Nov
2) CACHE Logistics Trust - 29 Nov
3) CapitaMall Trust - 29 Nov
4) Suntec REIT - 29 Nov
5) First REIT - 29 Nov
6) Starhub - 30 Nov
7) SMRT - 30 Nov


*Just a quick update. I have initiated a small position in Coca Cola for my Global Dividend Growth Portfolio. The Christmas Holiday is coming! ^^


Peace Out,
Dividend Warrior

5 comments:

FoodieFC said...

tt 8 stocks! wow! Enjoy it!

Mine is only Sabana Reit and Maple Commercial Trust.

=( v small holding in each of them. But its a start.

AY said...

Hi DRW, noticed that you divested Singpost in July/August this year.. Can share the reason?

valmont said...

what about a consistent mthly dividend like this?? http://www.google.com/finance?q=NYSE:PHK ;)

ahboy82 said...

DW. Do update your current holdings in sgx and avg price. I am eager to know.

Jackieizgy said...

DW. Do update your current holdings in sgx and avg price. I am eager to know.